I'm in sooooooo much pain. Is this normal?

I have had two babies so far my first at 38 weeks and 4 days and my second at 37 weeks and 3 days. With both of them I felt this a LITTLE bit but not as bad. So here's the scoop this is my third pregnancy I am 39 weeks and 1 day pregnant and am feeling A LOT of pressure on my pelvic bone. Everytime when the baby moves it hurts my hips all the way down my leg. I can't walk and I can't stand longer then a couple minutes. I know she's coming soon, but I have been feeling this way for two weeks now. Do you think this is going to last much longer? Could I really be overdue? I'm worried because I don't think I can stand one more day of this.

Mrs.Wills

Asked by Mrs.Wills at 5:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-1 Credits)
  • You should go get checked out if you are feeling uncomfortable or in a lot of pain, because if you aren't in labor, they could induce you being so close to your due date.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 5:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It might be the baby laying on your sciatic nerve. Try getting on all fours to relieve the pressure of his/her weight on your nerves. They have a few stretches that help too, but pretty much anything you can do with your stomach facing down will help because your babies weight is taken completely off of your back and insides. Good luck! You're almost there!!!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 6:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• not to scare you or anything but i was 31 weeks pregnate with my 3rd and i started feeling this way anything i would do it felt as if i were about to pass the baby then all of the sudden i felt the urge to go to the bathroom my daughter who was 3 called her daddy and told him my bellywas hurtting and she had no clue becuase i didnt that i was in laabor she just called him so i called my ob to see what he thought and he said to go to labor and delivery just to get checked i was only there for 12 min before i delivered 9 weeks early with no contractions the baby just kind of fell out
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 7:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2009