update on bleeding

hello ladies, its been a while since i have asked a question. My last normal menstrual period was on june 23rd and i usually have it for 6 days and in between periods it usually runs about 32 -34 days and my last periods before that were around 38-40 days in between. Lately i have been having more of a bloody discharge more than anything not like a period, but it seems to be more around the time that i have been BD and i don't know if that has anything to do with that. Anyone have anything like that at all. I believe that my period should have started around the 25th or so but when i took a pregnancy test it showed up negative. The only other thing that could have affected it is that i used some of the progesterone cream that i used around the time of ovulation for about 2 weeks and know i am not would that make a difference. just curious to know what is going on.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No answers yet