im not ashamed to admit

i sucked my thumb at night until i was 13! and i sucked it all the time until i was 5 maybe i dont remember maybe i was 6. and i wet the bed until i was 7!

werent my parents horrible people? lets form an angry mob with pitchforks and torches!!!

hehe i dont quite know the point to this post, i have like 1 fry left in my happy meal and it was a funny thing i came up with while reading that post about who sets the 'rules' :]

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 5:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not wet the bed, I didn't have a problem with that, sorry
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 5:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• oh yeah and i also think i'm hilarious and that i should be a stand up comedian! get ready to be arms with tomatoes ladies ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• eye rollingokay.....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I still do, and I'm not ashamed. My parents tried to get me to quit over and over and over... Bribery didn't even do it. I'm stubborn and wont. Too bad
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 5:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My sil did when she slept. I don't think it's weird at all. It's comforting. I never was a thumb-sucker, but I did sleep with stuffed animals for a LONG time. Even when my husband was in Basic.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 5:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• suck your thumb or wet the bed? i had to stop when i was 13 and wanted braces to fix my 'overbite' (truth is i liked it better the way i looked before, now my jaw is funny shaped)
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Why would you all be proud of all of this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I like to take hot dumps right in my pants. Ahhh, it feels so warm and squooshy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• lol anon 4:44
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• im proud of everything i do, i honestly think im the most interesting person in the world and that everyone wants to hear everything i do and that im so funny. so yeah, dont forget the tomatoes when you see me at the comedy club
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2009