plastic surgery

Ive never talked to anyone whos had it done, but I was wondering if you have or known someone who has. I want to have my tummy tucked and breasts done, (to make them more perky, and less floppyish) Right now im a 40D, and i wanna be a B, at least. Does anyone know the estimate on how much that would cost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Health

• LAST YEAR I HAD A FEW THINGS DONE, TUMMY TUCK WAS 10,000. I DIDN'T DO MY BOOBS, I WILL BE 60 THIS YEAR BUT THEY ARE STILL FINE, BUT A BREAST REDUCTION COSTS A BIT MORE THAN JUST THE IMPLANT, IT IS A MORE SERIOUS PROCEDURE. THE TUMMY TUCK WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE TO MYSELF, I AM JUST SORRY I DIDN'T DO IT SOONER. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GO WIH THE CHEAPEST PRICE, THIS IS YOUR LIFE AND YOUR BODY, GO WITH SOMEONE WHO YOU HAVE SEEN HIS WORK, DO YOUR RESEARCH AS FAR AS THE SURGEON, DON'T GET INTIMIDATED WITH BIG FIRMS WITH LOW PRICES, THE OUTCOME CAN TURN OUT TO BE A NIGHTMARE.

Answer by older at 5:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2009