If you were able to, would you run for a public office?

I wouldn't. Politics don't interest me *that* much.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 6:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Hell no! I have to many skeletons in my closet to do that. I do not like being  nice all the time either

Answer by louise2 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• LOL! I know, I would hate to have all of my business splayed out for the world to see and pick apart.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I have considered it. And, I've shelved the idea until my children are grown. Once they are, I'll reconsider it.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I am not sure I'd want that kind of weight on my shoulders!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I am actually considering it. I have been approached by a group and am seriously considering it. I guess I should add that it isn't on the national level though. I might would though. I have loved politics since I was a child.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• HELL FUCKING YES.
    PLEASE RAID MY CLOSET; I WILL HAVE A BULLSHIT BAN.
    THE CONSTITUTION WAS NOT WRITTEN TO SHRED OUR REPUBLIC.
    SHOW ME THE MONEY HONEY.
    I DARE YOU.
    chicka:)
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 7:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• If hubby or I had like $50 million burning a whole in our bank accounts, and nothing to spend it on, we'd consider it! I think my husband would make a FABULOUS Senator or Congressman! He is spot on when it comes to American History, Economics and the Stock Market, and National Security--things the majority of our current representatives are sorely lacking! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Uh... read the constitution... There are not that many requirments and most of us on here ARE ABLE to.

Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 11:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• In a fake world where non-Christians can actually be elected without pretending to be Christians? Sure, once my kid was older.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2009