please help me!

i posted a question earlier but had no clue this would be the answer! miscarriage? okay heres what happend...i thought i was pregnant, was waiting for my period to come well it did but i was having really bad cramps for like 3 days which doesn't happen. the beginning of it was pink clear discharge. then it picked up way later in the day to brown period then to red then to brown. i had to wear tampon and pad a couple days bc it would leak. then..i was at work last night, had a tampon in had really bad cramps again (that doesn't happen either) then i stopped. i didnt wear one at all last night or today but this afternoon i wiped and had the pinkish clear discharge. what is going on! is it really a miscarriage? i just want to cry i dont want that to happen :( do i absolutely need to go to the dr? will it be bad for my health if i didnt? just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would go to the dr....it could be a misscarriage or something else....Just get checked sweetie! Good luck!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 6:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• it doesnt mean that you are having a miscarrige but yes you need to go to the dr because if you are and you dont pass everything out that you need to an infection can set up.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 6:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my friend had a miscarriage and she went to the doctors and all they told her to do was to take some pills to clam the cramping and she was only 9 weeks
    To me it was a waste of time and & anther bill added on for her to pay.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 6:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2009