has anyone ever.....

i just lost my small chiuahua (spelled wrong im sure) she got ran over today i can seem to stop crying when i left to go bury her my fil said he thought i was crying more than i would if something happened to one of my kids he was way out of line my husband told him that wasnt fair because that dog was family because we have had her for three almost four years but anyway just wondering if anyone else has felt this way(like u have been ran over yourself)

billiesmom

Asked by billiesmom at 6:37 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pets

• Yeah I know exactly how you feel. I was 11 when my first dog got ran over by a car. The while I was pregnant, both of my dogs (who were extremely close) got bit by a tarantula. We had to have them put down. I tried to be strong for them but it was so hard. My husband felt just as bad as I did, if not worse because his dog was fine and so was his dad's chihuahua. I do know how you feel, it feels like you did lose one of your kids. Your FIL was definitely out of line for that comment and I am proud of your husband stepping up to him and saying that he was! I hope you feel better. Maybe we should start a support group for mommies of lost doggies!
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 6:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My chihuahua Died of kidney failure At age 6. She was 1 of 3 I had.  I was an unexpected death. I cried like I lost a daughter. I have a 15 year old male. He is still putting around here. I don't know what I will do with out him when he goes to dogy heaven:(

Answer by louise2 at 6:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• thanks alot yall it feels weird without her here how long does it take to get used to it
    billiesmom

Answer by billiesmom at 6:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I still miss her and it been 3 years. But the feeling of grief and pain is gone.

Answer by louise2 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• we just found out my dog has cancer.. the day we found out my mom and i cried for about 5 days straight.. dnt know how long she will live it's the saddest thing ever cant imagine life without her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i'm so sorry. of corse you are devistated. when my bo died of cancer i felt more grief than when my father died.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 7:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2009