What are the POV's listed in the journals?

I mean obviously they are stories, but exactly what are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Okay, I did a little checking around because your question really threw me. I never seen these, despite the amount of time I spend in the journals each day.

It would seem that what you are seeing are fan fiction ( original short stories based on novels or movie characters often having nothing to do with the actual story itself) journals. Probably related to twilight or harry potter groups here on cafemom. Maybe a contest or something like that. A lot of times these groups will use other sections of cm for their groups activities. it is not uncommon to see in the just for fun photo showdown section lots of picture editing contests for the harry potter groups. The POV part simply means that that story covers a particular thing from that character's perspective.

If yuo enjoy them, I would suggest looking at fanfic.com. There are thousands of stories for just about any show, movie or book out there and most are really good.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:35 AM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I don't know what POV means so I can't answer your question. Sorry. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:44 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• That's what I mean! I am not sure either. I know some of them seem to be characters or situations taken out of other books and changed but I am not sure what they are exactly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I am really not sure what you are asking so if this is wrong sorry. POV means point of view. The journals section are just a place for cafemom members to blog. Some of them do write stories or poetry or quote books and songs, but mostly the journals are postings about personal experiences or specific points of view on hot topics like, politics, religion breast feeding and so on.

Each day the cafemom team posts a theme in the journal section and it can cover just about anything. Today's theme asks the question Hot fudge sundae or chocolate cake?
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2009