weight loss?

Ok, so I was 193 before conception, and am now at 17 weeks. Never had morning sickness badly enough to vomit or anything and I eat more than I did before I got pregnant. Not like I am pigging out, but I eat when I am hungry and to make sure I get enough calcium and vitamins. Doctor doesn't seem concerned, but I am wondering if anyone else around my original weight was still losing weight in the 2nd trimester? BTW- total weight loss is 10 pounds...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• perfectly normal, you're probably just taking better care of yourself
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I lost weight my whole pregnacy i omly gain a total of nine pumds and that was lost at delivery i ddelivered weighting less than when i conceived and the dr tolled me as long as i was eatting and not throwing up that that was a good thing becuase i was over wieght to being with so i would not worry about it just dont try to loose wight and you dont have to try to gain it either because ot will come on its own
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 6:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2009