Any advice on best facial medicine to use for acne??

I managed to survive with no morning sickness but its paid me back with acne. Anyone find certain brands or regimens that helped the most?

JValenz

Asked by JValenz at 6:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• st ives apricot facial scrub works best for me
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• clenziderm is the only thing that has ever worked for me. i tried everything, OTC treatments, proactive, and treatments from the dermitologist. this is the only one that worked. its not sold at stores, if you want to know how to get it - message me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I used Finacea but it's from a dermatologist.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• witch hazel is my new best friend. also, you might want to make sure that your moisturizer and any cleansers are oil free. that makes a huge difference
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• something called simply clear from Aloette it has a medicated cream with it that is safe to use during pregnacya dn it has worked wnders for me if you want to know more just ask.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 6:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• plain old white tooth past...swear to god..i have used that since i was a teen it drys the pimples out and most peopel have it so u dont have to run to the store..just a small dap on finger and rub it into pimple let it sit/dry overnight and wash face in am..( works on pimples that tend to appar on chest too. )
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• you usually can't get a prescription acne med while pregnant, and don't use anything with retinol in it, it can cause birth defects
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Aug. 2, 2009