dizziness

i am 27 weeks pregnant, and i get dizzy all the time, at least a few times a day. it's so severe that if i don't lay down i pass out. i've told my doctor about it, and all she said was to "take it easy". i do take it easy, and whenever it happens i try to lay down. it seems to happen randomly, not because of hunger or anything. did this happen to anyone else? what did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i never passed out, but i do think i occasionally got dizzy alot while i was pregnant.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• this happenes to me if i am using my arms and sometimes when i am eatting and I just have to go to sit down and let it pass
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 7:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i had this too. take 2 iron tablets a day and you'll be okay :) my dr told me to do this
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• This happened to me every single day once I was about 6 mos. I didn't really do or take anything, just sat down when it happened or had my son's father hold on to me so I didn't fall. I would get really dizzy when I would bend over to put my hair up in a towel after showering, so I would have to call him in there to hold me up while I did it, otherwise I would have fallen on my head.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 7:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2009