has anyone ever...

i just lost my small chiuahua (spelled wrong im sure) she got ran over today i can seem to stop crying when i left to go bury her my fil said he thought i was crying more than i would if something happened to one of my kids he was way out of line my husband told him that wasnt fair because that dog was family because we have had her for three almost four years but anyway just wondering if anyone else has felt this way(like u have been ran over yourself)

billiesmom

Asked by billiesmom at 7:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pets

• no i've never been ran over
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• shit I cried over a gold fish! I love animals and so I get like that. lol
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 7:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I am sorry. :( Yes, my first cat got killed by a fox. The cat loved me, and I kept feeling that he was trying to get home to me when he was killed. I cried for a long time. He was the most affectionate cat and would go on walks with me. We've learned to keep the cats inside. You have lost a member of your family. Give yourself plenty of time to grieve. ((hugs))

Answer by Bmat at 7:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my rabbit died one min he was fine the next he wasent and although that rabbit drove me nuts i cried like a babbling baby...but it helped that dh was understanding to me..( had that rabbit for 5 years ) to dustball...rip....and im sorry for your loss its hard no matter pet or not..they are family. *hugs**
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My weimaraner Mischa just passed away on Mothers day this year. I didnt stop crying for like 2 weeks. She was perfectly fine one minute then the next she was extremely ill. The Emergency vet said she was probably poisoned. Which makes sense because my psycho neighbors throw stuff into our yard all the time. I HATE my neighbors now. I was willing to give them the benefit out the doubt before she got sick. After words im making their life hell now.. BASTARDS
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 7:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• the worst part is the people that hit her kept going never slowed down thats what the neighbor told me i was inside she was supposed to be too but my dh pulled up saw her and she came running back the guy hit her and kept going asshole
    billiesmom

Answer by billiesmom at 7:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Awww that is just sooo awful why do people think they can get away with that shit? Poor lil thing.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 7:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I understand. I cry horribly when I lose a pet. And you'll probably cry off and on for quite awhile. Nevermind those that don't understand. It's normal....as you say, part of your family.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Yes , I know how you feel.Our kitty got really sick & there was nothing they could do to help her & we had to put her to sleep.It was the worst thing I have ever been through.It took us a year to even start mentioning her name again.We still miss her very much Don't let your FIL get to you.Cry as much as you want! I am sorry for your loss
    zzicc

Answer by zzicc at 7:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• how can i put a pic of her on here?
    billiesmom

Answer by billiesmom at 7:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2009