Pregnant and still in school...

Has anyone on here been pregnant/had a child in the middle of their college career?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am currently on my second year of college and am 37 wks preggo....if u just talk to the faculty it isnt hard, u can take a leave of absence when ur closer to ur due date so ur not worried about homework and pushing out a baby
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i am currently in that boat right now (if you ever need to talk or anything im here for ya! ) :) just stay positive an everything will be fine! just dont give up on school but also make sure you pay plenty of attention to your son/daughter!
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 7:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• me...but I ended finding out what I wanted to do so alls I had to do was finish my semester and start working on my career.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I'm 33 weeks and I'm due a quarter of a way into the fall semester. I plan on breast feeding and dont have anyone to take him/her so that first semester I am taking off, after that I'm going full time again including summer so I can hurry up and graduate!! I really just started though so I still have 4 years. I started late because I was in the military and just got out and had taken some time off before I joined.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Um I dont think any of the posters have read the question correctly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I was in high school. It was ok but I could here eople talking about me... Healthwise id get out of breath from class to class. Dr made me leave at 6 months which was the end of the year anyway.
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 9:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• YA! i am. my semester ends the 20th of december.. im due the 23!!! haha kinda scarey but hopefully it will work out
    taking classes online helps with being less stressed bout driving everyday and walking to class, and feeling akward because there arent many pregnant people in college. also take a few less units than you would if you werent pregnant. financial aid is very helpful to young mothers (one plus to this stressful experience) !!
    cumminsoonindec

Answer by cumminsoonindec at 10:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2009