need help with cafemom.com

i hope this is the right place to put this. but i am very frustrated with this!!

I cant seem to find any option that will let me read the last messages first. it always goes way back to the first replys and i have to click o go to the most recent. grr. any help?

jenniepepsi

Asked by jenniepepsi at 7:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Contact the Cafemom team. Go to the bottom of the page and click Contact Us.
    My messages always come out last one on top.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 9:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I am guessing that you are not talking about your private messages which what the PP is talking about. All of the forums for groups, journals, questions, etc are set up to read from the first replies. You cannot change it to read the last replies first. Your options are to click into the post and then jump to the last page you were on using page numbers, or as you mentioned click the icon for the most recent reply and work backwards.

In the groups only, you do not have to go into the post to find the last reply. In the group forum next to the screen name of the last poster there is a white box with an arrow coming from it. It is the direct link to the last reply on that post.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:15 AM on Aug. 4, 2009