TO ALL THE RNs ON CM!!

I have always wanted to be a nurse. It is just one of those things that I put off thinking no I don't wanna do that! But I really want to so I am headed back to school to pursue my dream! now I wanna know how many RN's are on cm? And how many became RNs later in life? Like after kids?

SouthernMOM1981

Asked by SouthernMOM1981 at 8:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• im about to go to school for that actually.. and ie had a kid already, but I'm only 20 so I don't know if that qualifies for what you are meaning lol.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Respiratory Therapist here...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• OK well I am 27 and i have four children! lol so you do fall into the category! I am just wanting to hear the stories of the RNs that have made it through school. with a family.

What school are you attending? Have you already been accepted into nrsg?
    SouthernMOM1981

Answer by SouthernMOM1981 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• yeah, ill be taking it next year hen my baby is a bit older, im going to go to pima medical
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• PEDIATRIC RN here. im 26 got my degree first and now im a stay at home mom 50% and work 50%
    hottietottie455

Answer by hottietottie455 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I am 33, have 3 kids and will graduate this December, I take my last final tomorrow in OB/PEDs. It has been tough, the tests are something you must get use to to survive, they are like no other test you have ever taken. You have to know the ins and outs of xyz but the questions are not knowledge based questions. It has taken alot of time, stress and sleepless nights to get her but I have a great support system and a hubby that will do anything I need. If this is something you really want to do, you can do it. If you want to know more you can PM me. I go to a tech college, and we out rank alot of the top schools in our state, pass our boards with higher scores the first time and are ranked at the top on national levels. Make sure you attend a good school. Local hospitals use or technology for training their staff. If you would like to know more you can PM me.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• there is a group for RNs and future RNs
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Really? Thanks!
    SouthernMOM1981

Answer by SouthernMOM1981 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 2, 2009