Breastfeeding ? sort of

Many moms on here bf. My dh sucking on my breast is one of the biggest turn ons I have is it not the same with a baby? For some reason women want to have their breasts sucked on all the time are you getting something sexual out of it. That is just a burning question in my mind kn owing what it does for me. I have have an orgasism just from that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• anyone that thinks of breastfeeding as a sexual desire is disgusting & perverted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• got my popcorn ready for this one...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It feels different when you're feeding your baby.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 8:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• yeah is different. and i agree with anon. is totally different.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It is completely different.

The two are not even close to being the same.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• The way a baby sucks on your breast feels waaaaaaay different than when a man does, there is no mistaking the two, lol. It does elicit a "pleasurable" feelings, but not sexually pleasurable feelings in the least bit!

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• haha...seriously? very much too different feelings
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I REALLY enjoy it when my hubby does it, but my baby is totally different. The human jaw and tongue is developed different and the very feel of it is different. The human jaw changes around age 5-6..which is about the time a child "milk teeth" fall out,...no coincidence there, the milk teeth fall out about the time that mothers milk is no longer needed...check it out its in every mammal. No I'm not saying to BF til age 6 just explaining why it feels different.

ALSO when your husband touches your breasts its supposed to feel sexual, not so with your child, your bodies response to a babies suckling is totally different. Its hormonal and mental in this way.

ONLY a sick person would get off from breastfeeding their child.
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• The Complete Book of Breastfeeding has a chapter on this...though I think its odd, some women can't help but feel aroused when nrsing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Thanks for your answers to a question I have had for many many yrs.I was just wondering. I thought there was some arousal to it. I guess I was sort of right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Aug. 2, 2009