Im on my period now, i just started thursday, when will be the best time for me to try for a baby meaning me and my husband have sex and get pregnant?

I want another baby so bad, i don't even know how to begin to explain it lol

kelliekailei

Asked by kelliekailei at 8:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if you are normal the second wednesday after you started should be your most fertile day just do everything you know to do. have sex eveery other day around that time and make sure you hit you peak day, stay layed down fro 20-30 min after intercourse with you bottom elevated and take your prenatal vitamins. good luck
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 8:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• 14 days after your period if you have a normal cycle. www.yourdays.com will help you greatly so you can know when you are most fertile. It will show green days as your most fertile days, then on your ovulation day the number will be slanted. . For example, if you ovulate on the 9th, it's best to have sex the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th to make sure the egg gets fertilized.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• like the above said, the average is to ovulate 14 days after your period starts, and you would want to have sex the few days before ovulation and that day of ovulation. but i ovulate just 11 days after my period starts so my extra fertile comes a bit earlier. i can tell i'm ovulating by the stretchy discharge i get, like clear raw egg whites. GL!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2009