What do you think of these baby names??

WHEN I have my first kids....I want to name my Son Roger James and my Daughter Cera Allyzebyth (pronounced Sara Elizabeth) Roger afte my Boyfriend's Grandfather, James after his Dad. What do you think?

tnkrbell860

Asked by tnkrbell860 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I like them except for the spelling on the girl name.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Ya I don't like the spelling of the girls name. I am not feeling Roger at all but it's your child. I do like James thats my DH name.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I like Cera just fine but the spelling of Elizabeth is atrocious. Do you want people to make fun of her and think she is stupid? Because that is exactly what is going to happen.
    I like the name Roger James. My brother is a Roger and he is a great guy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I don't like the spelling of the girls name either but I do like the sound of it.
    The boys name, to me, would be better as James first. But I don't care for the name Roger. JMO. Good luck!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I agree with Christine. They are nice names except for the spelling on the girl's name.

Answer by Bmat at 8:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I agree with Christine0813. I think that you can still have a more common name with a more unique spelling-but that, IMO, is too uncommon and could cause issues later.
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 8:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• The spelling of the name is horrid, no offense. It doesn't make it unique, it makes it difficult in my opinion. Also sounds uneducated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I am just looking for something different. I want to spell the first name Cera because growing up I used to LOVE watching The Land Before Time...and that is how Cera the Triceratops was spelled. My boyfriend said he is just going to call our boy RJ if/when we have a boy. How would you suggest spelling "Elizabeth" so it is "unique"?
    tnkrbell860

Answer by tnkrbell860 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I also like the name Phineas... but I would never name my Son that only because he would probably get picked on...idk
    tnkrbell860

Answer by tnkrbell860 at 1:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2009