how did ur bust change during pregnancy???

begining of my pregnancy I was a 36D

12 weeks I got a 38DD (bought it too small but needed a bra so I just dealt with it, I really should have bought a 38DDD)

about 18 weeks I bought a 38DDD (soft Cup)(still fits okay but gives me back problems and I figure I should buy one thats obviously too big and grow into it.)

now I am 26 weeks and measure between a 36 H and 36G but bought a 38 H for comfort and expanding room.

for those who are confused 36DDD=f 38DDD=g in most cases

How did ur bra sizes change? did u breast feed? what about then? Like mine anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i started out a 36 b with my dd, while pregnant i went up to a 36c now that i'm pregnant again i'm a 38 c and growing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• before pregnancy i was a 34B and went up to a 38C and when i was pumping i was a 42DD. im back down to a 38C i still have to lose 20lbs yet i had my son 3 months ago and i gained 50lbs with him
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 8:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I was a 34A and am now a 36B and some 36C's fit. I pretty much grew right away. I bought two new bras before I knew I was pregnant and I thought I must have gained some weight or something, so I bought 36A's when I really should have gotten 34B or 36B. A week later I found out I was pregnant. My boobs have pretty much stayed the same since then and I'm now 36.5 weeks.

Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 2, 2009