will i necessary have a period while taking the sugar pill? i breastfeed and bottle feed since i dont make much milk

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 8:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• and also i used to have really bad acne before getting pregnat, but it went away with pregnancy and now i have a little on my hair line could it be that the pill could get my acne back again? or ir it that i will have my period?
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 8:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• no i always started after my sugar pills but it is not safe to take the pill while breastfeeding i dont believe.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 8:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my period starts 3 days into the sugar pill. i don't bf though
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 8:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• you arent supposed to be on that pill! it reduces your milk, talk to your dr about the 'mini pill'
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• If you're taking the combination pill with estrogen, STOP. It's a known supply killer. The progesterone-only mini-pill is safe, but SOME moms have problmes with that as well.

You may or may not get your period in any event.

And be warned that the more you bottle feed, the less milk you will have. Put baby to breast and LET baby get MAD. That boosts supply like nothing else can.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2009