how often do you get busy in the bedroom?

well me and my dh have been together 8 1/2 years we are both in our early 30s ofcouse when we got to together we had sex like crazy several times a day and I know that ist normal for that to not go on for long but its gotten to the point where we can go six mths without doing anything and when we do its been so long it usually last for literally a few mins.We have 5 kids and have our own business so yes we are busy but cmon lol, its not just dh its me also,im not really looking for advice about it since I already know what our issues are about better than someome whos never met us but my question is how often is normal for you and your so, also could you put how long youve been together and your ages.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeesh! Every 2 or 3 days.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• ive been with my man a yr and a half and we still do it almost everyday if not a couple times a day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Oh and we've been together almost 2 yrs, we have a 5 month old DD, and I'm 24, my SO will be 30 next month.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• about 3 times a week. but Im preg now
    before pregnancy about a couple times a daay for the first 2 years
    been together 3 years almost
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• been together for 8 years. 20s, have sex just about everyday or a few xs a day. Id say average would be about 4-5 xs a week. And the sex is gooooood! :P
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 8:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I am 31 and dh is 33, we have been together 14 years and married 11. We get to it about 3-5 times a week, but would like to everyday.
    It is different for all couples, so I wouldn't worry too much if you are both happy about it. If one or both of you is unhappy, then you should try to make some changes.
    There have been times in our relationship where we were lucky to have sex once a month...sometimes less. :( both of us hated that, so we figured out why we weren't doing it and worked on it.
    I am just trying to say if you are both willing to work on it then it can get back to where it makes you both happy.
    :)
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• a couple times a day where do you find the time lol I guess when I was in my 20s id forgo sleep for sex so I can understand but time is an issue atleast one of them lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i have been married for 6 years and am i my 20s i hate having sex and my husband loves it he would have it everyday but we have it mabe 1 a week to 1 every 2 weeks so it just depends on the person, Is your relationship healthy.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 8:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• We are both in our early 30's and have been together for 4 yrs, married for 2 1/2. We have sex about 4-6 times a week. Depending on how the say went for either of us.......lol
    SLGross215

Answer by SLGross215 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Well Ive been with mine 2 yrs and it seems its cut down by a lot we usto do it every wkend and many times a day .. When he moved in it was daily Now we only do it once a week, but this past week we did it 4 times. So I cant complain that much he works and his travel is 2 hr going and 3 hrs heading bk so I know hes tired.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2009