i dont even know what to think...

there is this guy i dated for about 2 months...he was really great. just about perfect for me except for a few glitches haha. well..i wasn't over my ex so i broke up with him bc of that so it would be fair to him. well ...he blew up on me. i was so shocked i was like okay something is weird. then he told me he was doin an experiment or some shit. i was like what! and then he told me later that he had to tell me the truth and that he just found out he had cancer and he didnt want to get too close then hurt me (if he died or something) cuz he didnt know full details about it yet. well okay w.e well we knew we still had feelings for each other. but in the meantime i get back with my ex bc i didnt know how to deal with this issue bc he blew up on me. well things are goin great with my ex..now my bf. and i had a converstaion to this guy about this and he says hes happy for me then says he has to tell me something ...cont'd

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• he said that he was truly sorry bc he has lied to me about a lot of things. i was like whoaaa. what! and he didnt want to even explain to me at the moment. he told me he would write me a letter explaining things. well..he hasnt yet and he wont even talk to me. im so hurt bc i really liked him. we had a perfect connection it was crazy. he even told me that his dad was severely bipolar and murdered his ex wife. and his mom was crazy too. but he seemed normal. idk. things didnt seem fishy with him while i was around him. except that he wuld make accusations or turn my words around sometimes. but anyways. idk what to do. or think. maybe im just venting but this is driving me nuts! tryin to figure out what he lied about! the whole cancer thing was a HUGE ass deal with my parents and all. he was gonna prove it too. and he had a ton of the symptoms. anyways...im done now lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Whoa, dude! Call it quits RIGHT NOW! This guy sounds NUTS!!! Step away from the drama...
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 8:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• So whats your question? and I don't get what the hell you your point to this whole thing is to us!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i was venting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• This guy sounds like hes trying to reel you in with his "stories". Do NOT fall for them! Fuck him, man. Stay away. Too fishy. Sounds fake. Sounds not so good. Hopefully he doesnt black mail ya. :O Hahah
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 8:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Honestly, I wouldnt even give him or his lies a second thought. Just focus on you and your relationship with your bf.. The other guy sounds like he could be trying to play head games with you.
    Cut him off now..
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 8:58 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• yeah im really scared of that! he already sent my ex a message on FB that i was crazy and psycho and that we had sex. i was like wtf man. and then said that he sent that so my ex wouldnt want to be with me cuz he thinks i shuldnt be with someone liek that. ugh. idk what im gonna do if he does blackmail me. when he flipped shit on me i was about to put a restraining order on him bc there was history of murder. supposedly. i looked for the name and i oculdnt find ANYTHING on bing.com. im scared tho that something will happen when i least expect it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Well, always expect the worst from crazies like the one youve got on ya, man. No tellin wtf theyll do. Obviously this guy wants to "disturb" your life. That fuckin sux! Stop him! Involve he police if you have to.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 9:03 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• vent in your journal, not here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• too late for that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2009