When was the last time you told someone about Jesus?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 8:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My Dear Sister,! Thank you for this question.
    I will tell others now!
    "Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
    The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed.
    I am praying now that someone has accepted HIm right now! If you have just accepted HIm, please send me a mesage! I would love to hear from you!

lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 10:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• never..lol
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Pushing your views among people is just wrong. First of all I dont believe in jesus and never had but I dont go preaching my views to everyone. If your going to push your views on people go somewhere else. This is cafe mom not cafe jesus
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Never. Not even when I considered myself Christian.

This is America where there is a Christian church around every corner & multiple Christian TV stations that run 24/7. There's really no need in telling people about Jesus here... the information is readily available.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I'm the same as Laura1229!
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 9:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Why would I tell someone about Jesus, as if they don't know! Not to mention, some people are of different faiths. When was the last time someone told you about Allah?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• too recently, and when it happens again it'll be too soon.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Um, let's see, in my personal journal on thursday or friday. Look for "J.C. around the house". Get serious!!!! LOL!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:10 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Unfortunately not as often as I would like to. My current stage of life has me a bit isolated.

People think of it this way. If you knew the cure for cancer you'd tell everyone you knew. It's not much different.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• About 2 weeks ago we had someone stop by our door talking about Jesus and the "end times". I smiled thanked him for the brochure , shut the door and put the brochure in the garbage. I find that is the quickest way to return to my life. Some may think throwing the brochurein the garbage is rude but for me it's no different than throwing the local Target add away.Plus, they don't see it, though I'm sure they expect some to end up there. I simply find it to be the more polite way to handle the situation.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2009