i dont know whats wrong

ok so i got my iud takein out about 5 months ago and had periods an bla bla bla lol
well now i dont know if im pregnant or not cause i am gaining like a pound a day and i pee a whole lot more than before (like every ten mins) and i took a test but its negative and my boobs dont hurt so i dont know whats wrong could i be pregnant and my boobs not hurt? could something be affecting the test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my boobs didn't hurt at all and I was pregnant. If you've missed your period, I would go to the doctor.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 9:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• have you missed a period? if so i would go to the dr.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 9:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I've never heard of gaining a lb a day while pregnant. That'd be approximately 280 lbs of weight gain by the end of pregnancy. You don't have to have sore breasts at all during pregnancy. Also you say you're peeing a lot..that comes from a baby laying on your bladder. If you were just pregnant it'd be so little I don't see how it could be making you urinate that often. Sounds like you really need to go in for a checkup
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 9:40 PM on Aug. 2, 2009