Question about when you go before God

When you go before God on judgement day.. Do you think he is going to say well done or depart from me I never knew you?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yea he is a Loving God and he would want Nothing more than to welcomeyou in to his kingdom but if your do not confess Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and if you sinning which we all do and never asked God for forgivness i believe and i believe it is in the scripture as well tht you wont be entering into his kingdom. look for you answers to your questions in Gods word, he would really love to see his child searching for answers
    waytruthlife

Answer by waytruthlife at 11:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• no clue...hopefully the first..
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• He is our Father. He will be overjoyed to be reunited with us. I believe he will welcome each of us with open arms. Some of us may not have lived the perfect or even good lives, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't love us.

I believe those of us who made mistakes will not be doomed for all eternity, but given the chance to learn where we went wrong and perhaps even fix some of those mistakes. We will still be judged, but God loves us and I think that the only ones who he would ever say "depart" to would be those that knowingly did work for the devil.

I think even atheists will be given a chance to change. I mean...........when God is there in front of you, you can't deny him any longer and he himself probably understands how hard it is to believe in him for some people......anyway, I'm rambling, but he will welcome us all.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Nika75 here are some verses i want to share with you
    Matthew 7

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:30 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• He may ask me to do a little dance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i know he'll say 'welcome home'.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Nothing. I plan to be busy that day!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I know for a fact that He knows me. My hope is in Jesus Christ my Lord.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2009