What is the craziest thing you have dont to induce labor?

I was just reading some of the other ladies post about hubby streching cervix and things and I was just wondering what you have done,LOL.

abbibaileylily

Asked by abbibaileylily at 9:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Took an almost 4 hr walk. Not extreme, but after being on "reduced activity" for the whole 2nd half of my pregnancy, it was crazy to me. And it didn't work by the way lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 9:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• caster oil, walking, sex,nipple stimulation, and eating spicy foods.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i've never heard of stretching the cervix... but my husband did the perianal message. it's not crazy at all... if that's what your talking about. and it is not meant to induce labor.

i've never tried to induce labor, why rush it?
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I tried the walking, eggplant,sex and nothing worked.. When Gods ready it will be time.
    jcmmommie

Answer by jcmmommie at 9:52 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I used a breast pump...didn't get any milk, but that wasn't my objective! I did it for about 2 days, off and on of course, and within a day or so I went into labor. Might have been coincidence, but I don't think so!
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It wasn't me but I had a friend who rode her horse to try and make herself go into labor because she didn't want to have her scheduled C-section! It didn't work and she ended up having her daughter two weeks on her scheduled day. It was crazy! She was up and on the horse before anyone could stop her. She said it hurt her ass more than anything and didn't even start her contractions. She was so pissed-I thought she was lucky! She could have really hurt herself and her baby with that stunt!
    Alynn74

Answer by Alynn74 at 2:31 AM on Aug. 3, 2009