a TMI question about the 's' word LOL

what does a vaginal orgasm feel like? i've only had a clitoral orgasm... im curious :p

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 9:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• your vag pulsates heaven and tastes of sweet sweet chocolate after. mmm...chocolate.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 9:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Were in the same boat LOL.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• *sigh* neither have I...it really sucks....
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 9:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Same here. I think it's something like only 30% of women orgasm vaginally.. or maybe it's the other way around. Either way it's not fair lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• don't give up ladies! I read that you still can experience it at any time of your life... It actually takes lots of focus..lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• ive only been with 3 men...my ex-husband, and the guy I dated in between my ex and current husband..and of course my current husband..lol...my current husband gave me a vaginal orgasm...its really hard to explain, its EXTREMELY intense and it felt amazing...and this is really embarrassing ...but I actually have female "ejaculation" ..ugh I hate saying it and my husband always bring it up its majorly embarrassing to me !! ..I thought I had wet the bed..lol it definitely wasnt that....it only happened once though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I've had both.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:16 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It's pretty much the same feeling, but more intense. I've had clitoral, vaginal, && the combo. My favorite is the combo of the 2, which is the one I have about 95% of the time, b/c it is the most intense && feels the best, IMO.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Ive had both but vaginal once and it was crazy he just kept going and made it so ooooo .. Well Ive never had it again but clitoral all the time ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Its so much more relieving and fully finishing.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2009