Is it possible to stay at Disney World for 1 week for around $1000?

For me, DH, and 16 month old DS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Travel

• yeah. you may not stay in a disney hotel, but you could be in one with transportation.

I'm quite close to Orlando/Kissimee, you can message me.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Call a reservation specialist at 407-W-DISNEY. Ask about the free dining plan. Look around for discounts online and ask about them SPECIFICALLY. You cannot just ask "are there any discounts right now?" That wont cut it. Yes, it can be done, usually in a value resort or the campgrounds but it depends on when you are traveling (off season, summer season, peak or holiday season, etc.), where you are staying, what kind of tickets or dining options you want, etc. Don't book online. Look online for discounts, but don't book online. Trust me. It can really be a disaster, just call an agent and let them do the booking for you, you will save yourself such a headache. And if you book and then you find a discount or something, just call them and say "hey I heard about XYZ discount can I get that on my booking?" Usually the answer is yes, unless it is sold out or there is something else special about it.
    ILoveMyBoos

Answer by ILoveMyBoos at 3:01 AM on Aug. 3, 2009