My husband has been very distant and I feel we have lost our love, what should I do?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Try talking to him about it and try to rekindle the love.. see a counselor.. etc.. Good luck

• I would be open and honest about your feelings. Let him know b/c the more you both sit in the dark as is nothing is going on, the further away you two will get. He may not realize how your feeling on the possible lost of your love, so i would fill in himi and do it fast! If it seems that he still doesn't care maybe suggest seeing someone to help out and if that doesn't work then maybe just maybe, you two where a season. Meaning yes the love has dwindled and you may need to go your own ways. But explore ALL options before leaving. It may just take a talk to get things back to the way they where.

Answer by Mommy2life at 10:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I had that same feeling after my husband and I had kids! I don't think it lasts forever but you can talk to him about how you've been feeling and come up with ways you can do special things together and have time alone it might "bring the love back"

Answer by Tayleina at 3:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• i don't want to be negative, but do you think he is seeing someone else. it sound like the same senerio i experience. talking to him would be the best bet at this point. and quickly get into counciling to prevent anymore distance in your relationship good luck, i hope that is just a lull in your relationship

Answer by psychomom58 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2008