cookie dough...yes or no?

I'm thinking about making cookies and everytime I do I always end up eating some of the dough. Half the time I don't even realize I'm doing it. lol!! So is cookie dough any worse for you when your pregnant than when you aren't pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I always eat it when I'm making cookies. lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i dont think your suppose to eat it raw considering it has raw eggs in it..like ceaser dressing
    Anonymous

• when i baked cakes or made cookies i never ate it i was always told not to so i didnt i dont now if u can or cant but there is raw egg in it and prego people arent supposed to eat raw egg
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 10:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I've always ate cookie dough too... I ate it once while I was pregnant with my first, but I didn't eat much because I was worried about the raw eggs in it...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 10:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I do all the time. There is a some eggs that you can buy. Eat and enjoy Don't live in a bubble!!!( the eggs are about $4 a dozen)
    jcmmommie

Answer by jcmmommie at 10:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i didn't even think about the dressing, man that's my fave right now
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• what does eggs have to do with anything we arent looking to go out and eat raw eggs.. and uh 4 dollars a dozen is a rip off im glad you have money to waste on eggs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Who cares!? lol It's good! Can I have some? LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 10:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• whos cares? ummmm its not good for the baby to eat cookie dough hello it has raw eggs in it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• lol. Ok...so if the cookie dough was bad b/c of the raw eggs in it wouldn't it hurt me even if I wasn't pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2009