Am I the only pregnant person who worries about their baby being ugly?

I dont know why I worry about this but it is always on the back of my mind. I always think what if s/he isnt cute?? Am I the only one who worries about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All the time!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• lol i get told that my baby is going to be ugly b/c i talk about other ppls kids being ugly all the time lol, but if it is ugly to others it will still be pretty to you
    Anonymous

• i was horrified my DD would come out with red hair because i have it, and the first thing out of my mouth when she was born was, does she have red hair.... but she doesnt
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I didnt worry about my baby being ugly cause me and hubby are B E A U T I F U L
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I know my baby isn't the prettiest by other peoples standards, but she's still beautiful to me.Don't worry you will love that baby no matter what.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• All Baby's ( well most) look a little funny after just being born but after a couple of days I think all baby's are adorable. Trust me your baby will be cute to you no matter what and will not be ugly.. I don't think I have ever seen a true ugly baby. I thought my 2ed baby was a little strange looking but she has turned out to be beautiful.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• LOL my sis was the ugliest thing I have ever seen for a newborn. Fat round head, tuft of red hair, slanted eyes that didnt open, and big ears. Now she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• no im more worried about having a daughter who grows up being ugly! boys dont need to be good looking to get by!

i think all babies are beautiful, even the 'ugly' ones
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i worried a little tell i seen the ultra sound for the frist time and though there is no way something so beautiful could EVER be ugly and really if it was u would have such a great love for it it will be beautiful in ur eyes
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 10:20 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• When I went for an U/S at 32 weeks with my middle child, the doc took the face pic at a funny angle. Then when he looked at it he said and I quote..." Man this kid has a funny looking nose".
    I was horrified and worried constantly until he was born with a cute little nose. Don't worry, your baby will be cute.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2009