Jon and Kate plus 8

how many of u think its so sad that its coming to an end? How in the world is that going to work and WHY are they still on tv they are now Jon with his girl friend and Kate plus 8. I think kate was a b**** but really i would be to with that many kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I was sad that it all happened like that but that is what fame does to u. They should have been prepared and not let it get to their heads. Poor kiddies.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 10:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• it makes me sad b/c i liked both of them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I only watched aafew times but I really feel for the kids, I mean who in their right mind would do something like that, I mean I really hate most reality shows i think they are a waste of time and really a bunch of BS. Now those poor kids are going to be scared for life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It makes me sad for the kids....I think Jon was treated like one of the kids by Kate and she had it comin' I think she sees that now, but its too late.

Now he is livin it up...too much in my opinion...but he is like a bird outta a cage.

Too bad the kids get caught up in the mess.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Jon is a gross pig and should be treated as such. Sorry , but men who are divorced can go and get bachelor pads and have yacht trips with druggies but not men with 8 children or men who know that their children will be seeing them on t.v. and in magazines...JMHO I just find him so disgusting and he let himself go. he has nothing to offer this world!
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 10:29 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• LMAO THIS WAS MONTHS AGO BEFORE ALL THE DRAMA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn8c_iCOqRY
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I feel so badly for the kids. Kate was no saint and I cringed at the way she talked to him, but I can also see how she would be stressed raising all those kids plus she is a type A personality. However I think Jon is a low down DOG. Dating the daughter of the dr who did kates tummy tuck as well as a tabloid writer and who else knows who. He should have got the divorce then started a dating life. I think financially Kate will be ok with the kids they probably have invested quite a bit and she has connections now so Im thinking she will turn her kids into actors or models or start a buisness. I doubt the show will continue after this season but I could be wrong.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• New season and episodes actually start tonight, so I have yet to make a decision.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I liked the show, but i really wish they would have quit a long time ago to work on them. I always really liked Jon, but now when I see him all over Europe, it kinda makes me not like him anymore. Like he would rather be "free" of his kids and responsibilities.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:40 AM on Aug. 3, 2009