Bachelor party appropriateness??

so me and my fiance are expecting a baby in december, our wedding is this next coming saturday and his bachelor party was yesterday. so i was a little bit, well ok ALOT nervous about it. he knows i have a problem with how he acts sometimes in regards to flirting carelessly etc. (he has since stopped but he knows i get jealous and im pregnant so yeah its worse) well i basically knew what they were gunna do because his best man gave me the jist and my good friends boyfriend was "co planning"it, anyways my question is , about some of the things that ocured i was prety pissed about. he had a shirt on that said bachelor and all the people that were at any bar they went to got to write something funny or embarrasing for him to do on it, i thought it was a good idea untill people started writting stupid shit. he said no to alot of stuff but someone wrote to have someone flash him and that happened and some girl did a body shot off

bradynsmom222

Asked by bradynsmom222 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• not cool, i'd be pissed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• OP CONTINUED: of his stomach and he had to go ask a girl for a condom and shit like that, so i got pretty pissed and he thinks he was just doing what his friends told him and did nothing wrong. also i am mad because i am pregnant and am not having a bachelorette party since i cant drink and i dont want to sit there while everyone else does, ya know? i just feel left out. well was i overreacting or no? i dont know and my feelings are really hurt because i feel like he didnt respect me enought to know i wouldnt like that.
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Did he sleep with someone else? Did he break your vows? Did he get a BJ from a hooker? Did he get a lap dance and rub himself all over some whore? No he did a body shot on his last night being single. Sorry, but i don't get what you are worried about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• you have every right to be pissed... after we have our babies, i'll take you out LOL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I know he didnt do anything like cheating but he knows how i am and in our relationship thats a no go for me and im mad because i feel like he violated my trust in that way because wether its wrong to others it is to me and since i am the one he is marrying shouldnt how i feel be the most important thing? i would never do that to him
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I think you are too insecure for your own good. I also think you are jealous that he got to go out and have a fun time. If you didn't want him to have a good time, you should not have let him have a bachelor party.
    There is nothing to do about it now, but let it go. I know other guys that have done WAY worse than you fiance. Be glad he respects you enough that he didn't sleep around because it was his last night of freedom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I hate when women say bullshit about it being his last night single and being insecure. I would NOT ever be happy if my husband (even as my bf or fiance) let some random girl OR a girl he knew do a body shot off of him. Now the condom dare and all that, is silly and I wouldn't let it bother me, but I'm possessive and jealous and it has NOT caused any problems in our relationship. Mostly because my husband is the same way with me, he wouldn't want some random guy doing body shots off of me. And your fiance is NOT single, he is obviously in a committed relationship. GRRRRRR! That makes me so mad. But in all seriousness, if it did bother you the best way to say it to him is ask him how he would feel if you did all those things, esp the body shot. I definitely think that is crossing the line of respectfulness to you. Good luck.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Im sure youre just hormonal due to being pregnant and not to mention his past behavior of flirting with women. I personally wouldnt marry anyone I had to worry about.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Ok, regardless of what others are saying...I don't blame you for being upset.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 10:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• maybe you're not ready to get married if you are contemplating stuff like this.

Yes, bachelor parties are stupid, but it's no big deal. You could have had one with girlfriends, you don't have to drink to have a good time
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2009