Is excedrin ok to take while pregnant (36 wks)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, Tylenol.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• NO it's not only tylonal is ok to use if that doesnt work you need to talk to your doctor
    Anonymous

• Ok, but I have a MASSIVE headache, and no tylenol, will ONE hurt me at this point?
    Anonymous

• can cause harm to the baby, not you.... try to get some rest then tylenol in the am
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• You asked we told you, go out and get some or have someone do it for you. They say no for a reason.

Anonymous

• No it has asprin in it and will hurt your child...yes even just one could cause harm. Call your doc, they may be able to call a stronger tylenol in for you.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Excedrin has asprin in it. . . as we all know asprin (a blood thinner) is a no no for use preggo women. Tylenol is okay, try pepermint (tea, candy) it helps too.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• just go buy some tylenol and lay down....sorry but no excedrin...I wish there wasnt asprin because I freakin love excedrin for headaches but it can/will cause harm to the baby...Sorry

Good Luck
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Have you tried drinking coffee or some other caffeinated beverage, it helps me.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 11:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• YES YOU CAN! As long as you use Excedrin TENSION headache, the one with no aspirin then it is perfectly safe. Excedrin Tension is only tylenol and caffeine (35 mg). You can absolutely safely use it during pregnancy.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 11:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2009