im so confused with all this can u help?

i thought i was pregnant (we did it everyday during ovulation) so i was tryin to be aware of what was goin on with my body. the day i was supposed to start i had pink clear discharge only when i wiped. the next day it turned brown and wasn't alot. then the flow got heavier the next day. then the day after that it started to go down. well i thought i ended yesterday so no tampon or pad. then today..i had pink clear discharge. now it is brown discharge. very scant. this NEVER happens. btw the majority of my period was brown. and i also had bad cramps for 3 days and now again off and on. ugh whats the deal! to the ppl that have read this similar ? already dont answer. i just thought more ppl were on so maybe someone else culd help me. could i still be pregnant? or was it a miscarriage? or just a weird period? ive tried bing n it and i couldnt find anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test, then if it's negative call you obgyn
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• if you WERE pregnant, and just miscarried, your doctor would be able to tell you, it takes days for the pregnancy hormone to get back to normal. Also, if it was in fact your period, it sounds to me like it was irregular, if that is uncommon for you, I would see an OB anyway- good luck on your quest to have a baby!!!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:01 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i think the only way you'll know 4 sure is going to the doctor because they can look inside you and tell you whats going on in there.it could be yourr pregnant and just got your period it does happen to some woman.it could be a miscarriage god forbid.go to the doctor.good luck with everything.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my period is actually VERY regular but ill try to go to the dr tomorrow. this wuld be crazy if i am pregnant. i dont have any symptoms or maybe i do and im just not paying attention haha. ah i wish i was tho :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I dont think its a miscarriage - ive had a few friends who have miscarried without knowing they were pregnant and it was always a LOT of bad cramping and heavy bleeding.

how far from your ovulation days were you due to start?

i remember when i got pregnant.. near the end of the month.. and i usually have my period at the very end. about a week or two after i got pregnant, i had a weird period kinda like what youre talking about.. and the next month i found out i was 5 weeks pregnant. in my case, it would have been to soon to tell if i were pregnant..but had a weird period, almost like my body wasnt quite sure lol.. and the SAME thing happened to my mom.. after conception, a weird period.. then the next month, no period, and boom lol

Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• With a m/c you would have bright red blood, not brown. Brown is a sign of old blood. I had 2 m/c and only had light cramping but with bright red blood. Just take a test and see what happens.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 11:22 PM on Aug. 2, 2009