are there any Jehovahs witness mommys on here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/30664/ This is a group of JW mommies on here. It might be a start.

I am a Christian, I believe in Jesus, and I am trying to answer your question. These kinds of rude, criticizing remarks (esp posting Anon) are what gives Christians a bad name. I apologize if you are offended, this is NOT Christian behavior.

PS-To the Anon citing Eph. 2:8-10, go to Eph. 4:15-16, and 1 Corinthians 13. Eph. 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: 16From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 11:27 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my kingdom hall has 4 huge windows on either side of the room decorated with beautiful cornices. what the heck are u talking about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Yes, there are. I am not, but I have some CM friends who are.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 11:03 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• read 30 year watchtower slave at amazon.com please
    and get freedom from your JW chains of works no real happiness right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• anon 11:02:

king james

Passage James 2:20:

20But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• The question was Are there any JW mommys on here. I didnt ask for nasty comments. I never say nasty comments about other religions. That is not christian behavior ladies. except doodlebopfan.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Please message me. I have a number of friends on here that are JW. I am not, but I was raised so. My mother and family still are, but these hateful women are just going to bash, so please message me, I can give you names once I know you are legit and not just wanting to bash as well!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:08 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Wait, that scripture is from King James bible, the one anon said to use, so there ya go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead

I am Baptist and we recently studied this passage...it means that if Jesus saves you...you will SHOW it with your works.....If you have no fruit or works...then chances are you weren't saved at all....

When you are truely saved God gives you a desire to do his works....

Humans are not good enough to earn salvation, nothing we can ever do will satisfy God....we are sinners....ONLY PURE spotless blood is enough to cover our sins so we can enter Heaven....so Jesus became that blood for us. Thank God!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Anon: seriously you are being rude and not showing yourself in a good way....I dont agree with JW either, but you can keep it civil....

Sad really.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2009