Human Breeds...

We say that all humans are the same. And that in itself is proof of only one starter couple and not evoulution, right? Well, we are not all really the same. There are many "breeds" of human.

Take dogs for example. There are Shepards and Poodles... Both dogs, but no one would say they are the same breed. Why? Because they are so very different both physically and on a genetic level. However, should you breed them together you would get a mix, NOT a hybrid. This now starts the basic latter of evolution... You have created a third breed... WHICH opens doors in the distant future for evolutionary changes through the alteration of genes because they are not pure...

People are different from one another in the form of breed as well, we call it race. And through time it's been seen as a hurdle for many. Today however we are mixing in many countries and creating an entirely new race - One that is mixed full of all different...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:58 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sabrina:
    I'm sorry for half my comments that shouldn't have had a need to be said. But people that are racist piss me off because I'm in a interracial relationship, and my DD is mixed.

Now to answer your questions:

So, are we not actually aiding the evolutionary path by combining races? >>>> yes we are.

What does this really mean for mankind? Will there eventually be two human races? The strong and the weak??>> I don't think it will lead to the strong and weak.. there are enough diseases that will continue to evolve along with us, to keep the number of the weak low. Every time we evolve or adapt, so do diseases. Although we have a lot of good medical advances now, we still can't keep up with all these evolving diseases.

What are your thoughts?? >>>> I think that one day, you are right, and we will have only one race. We have enough advances in technology, to keep climate adaptations to a minimum.. cont.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• it's creating a new race imo but what do you call it besides mixed?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• ...genes. So, are we not actually aiding the evolutionary path by combining races?

In most cases nature will choose the strong genes to pass on and the weak will die off. However with the advent of medical intervention we are actually going to screw things up even more because we will not allow the weak to die off and they will continue to breed as well as the strong.

What does this really mean for mankind? Will there eventually be two human races? The strong and the weak??

What are your thoughts??

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:00 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Well, anon, at this point we rarely call those with "mixed" genes anything more than by what they appear. I am Polish, Irish, English, German, Scottish and Italian... Many different races. But all light skined, so I am considered "white." But in truth I'm mixed. Personally I refer to myself as a mutt. But I felt that term could be seen as degrading and so didn't use it here...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:03 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• the white race is dying out b/c all the blacks & hispanics
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• With people like you around anon, the white race will never "die out"

We are ALL mixed....I am Irish, Native American, Scottish....and thats all I remember right now...lol

hmmmmmm, thats some mix there...lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I think the fact that we will one day not have races is sad. Eventually we will all look the same...which means we will all have the same qualities internally too. We will mix genes so much that there will be no more exception traits in anyone. We will all become mediocre. If you breed different breeds of dogs randomly over and over, they all start looking the same with nothing special about them.

I do also agree that we are stamping out evolution by allowing the weak to live through medical advancements and then pass on their genes. True as that may be, however, no one would ever say we should stop medical treatment...so there's nothing that can really be done about this. I think we're just all going to overpopulate and die out.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Wow, metalcowgirl: your a ray of sunshine!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I answered the question....what's the problem?
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 11:17 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• i think i agree with anon: the white race is pratically being erased because we dont stand up to the blacks and hispanic...especially the hispanic bc they come to our country and live for free..they pay for nothing...then the working class people have to support them and their billions of children while our own children suffer and go without...the same goes for blacks also except they already live here and we just continue to support them...not saying that there arent some sorry white people out there too that live off of the government but the majority of the people getting help are black and hispanic..once i went to get help after i had left home for college and the lady says do u have kids i say no she says well come and see me when you have some i can get you a free admission and childcare then...how sad!! Just because I am white..so needless to say my plans were cancelled, the blk girl next to me got a full ride..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Aug. 2, 2009