ok, why is that i can't seem to make friends to meet?

ladies, i am a mother of two a stay at home mother, i do not have a life please i need some friends to help me get out of my house sometimes =( read my profile for more info if intrested thanks, jennifer

MRZBERRI

Asked by MRZBERRI at 11:03 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• hey hun, i took me awhile too. But i joined some groups and started chatting with other moms. Thats how you get to know people on here. So join a couple and test it out. Good Luck :)
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Like CM friends? Or friends IRL?

As far as CM, I can't make friends either. It's an online community, what do you expect? IRL...no idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• One thing you can do is join some groups that are of interest to you. It's best to find groups that are active - lol! You can add widgets to your page like the cupcake widget and then you can give them to others who have that widget. While doing so you might find moms of other interests. Also click on the Moms tab at the top of your screen and CM gives suggestions of moms you might like to become friends with. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:42 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• If you are looking for moms from cm to meet IRL then you should try groups local to your area. There are several from my city that meet on a regular basis for MNO and others that put together playdates.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:07 AM on Aug. 4, 2009