Fireproof Your Marriage? Anybody see the movie and has it helped your relationship?

Are you both religious? Do you think it is worth seeing? Please tell your experiences with it.
Thanks Ladies!

Nathskitten

Asked by Nathskitten at 11:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have the book The Love Dare...from the movie. It is NOT easy ladies! Wheather you are religious or not, like the movie or not, the book gives great insight. I would recomend the book.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:07 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Im not religious but I like the movie and hubby walked out of the room half way through. And I was like if u watch the whole thing then we can fix u walking away from problems, he had one word "gay"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• nice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Neither one of us is religious, but we both really liked the movie. DH said something to the effect that it made him think about things, but when i told him i wanted to get the book he said he didn't need it....*sigh*.... The movie was good though. Kinda cheesy, Halmark movie type thing, but good. Definitely worth watching!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 11:13 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Great, amazing movie! I recommend everyone see that movie & read 5 languages of love! 2 must have's! I was either laughing or crying! its a bit of an emotional rollercoaster!

-I wont spoil the movie for you.. but at the end of the movie that is Kurt Camerons REAL LIFE wife.. its NOT the actress who played his movie wife ;) .....
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:50 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I saw it just the other day and I got the book and am doing it now. It has helped.....I have been doing it now for about 2 weeks (not everyday tho) and I have noticed a change in myself and Dh. Definitely recommend it.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:05 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I loved the movie! I know a lot of couples who have been a lot closer after watching it together!
    ARoseisaRose1

Answer by ARoseisaRose1 at 4:43 PM on Aug. 3, 2009