Please Help?

I have missed my period twice now. I have taken pregnancy test but they have been coming up negative. I do not have insurance and I need to know what is going on. What is a way i can find out with out it being to costly?

victoriak12708

Asked by victoriak12708 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• is there a planned parenthood near you? i would get there or call a local OBGYN and ask if your state offers any OBGYN coverage for non-insured woman, some states do bc its such imporatn coverage. If you have a planned parenthood then they will also have that info and/or sliding scale fees. good luck and make sure you get checked out!!
    vogue31

Answer by vogue31 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Have you tried planned parenthood? I think they have a sliding scale fee system so it might be a reasonable cost.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• do not go to planned parenthood they are baby killers with blood on their hands!
    go to dollar tree sweetie!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:37 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• go to a CVIM to get a baby check up or another free clinic and keep your little blessing from God!
    Ps 139
    Jeremiah 1:5
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• they are sold right by the register at Dollar Tree
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Psalms 27
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• planned parenthood.....and most doc offices will check for free
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 12:54 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• plan parenthood isnt horrible they will give you options which you may or may not agree on but you dont have to be treated by them just got to them to find out if you are or if your not and if you are then the decision is yours and you do what you can live with
    nanysmommy

Answer by nanysmommy at 1:30 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• also try to purchase a dif brand of PT and dont leave it out to long after you have peed and do it first thing in the morning and it could be your stressing out to much about it so just relax take warm bath extercise and if your not prego your period will come if it doesnt then i urge you to invest in finding out for sure money comes and goes but your childs health is precious
    nanysmommy

Answer by nanysmommy at 1:33 AM on Aug. 3, 2009