Prayer request

I know this isnt a "question" but woman-to-woman, mother-to-mother I would love if you could all pray for my son. The beginning of july we took him to the ER [9wks then] and they said he had thrush, then our dr did a follow up and said he didnt have thrush, he had ulcer blisters in the back of his throat, should go away on its own up to a week...well those got better, after a week long of constant screaming. Then last sunday, he started getting really fussy & clingy, we thought he was teething [now almost 13weeks] But then when he would cry i looked in his mouth & there was another blister. This one is further up so you can see it. Its been a week now & hes still not better. im going to call a different DR tomorrow to get a 2nd opinion. I cant just let him suffer and wait for them to "go away" This is the 2nd time in 1month. Theres got to be something they can do! So please just keep him, Ethan, in your prayers! Thank you all!

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 11:29 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• prayers,sounds like a herpe related problem try rubbing burdock root capsul powder on them, I used to have painful oral blisters that oozed and cracked too.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Oh certainly we'll pray for Ethan. I think there is a virus with the blisters in the throat and it is very painful I'm told. Google it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:32 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• this worked I also took the capsules orally too but he is a baby maybe just a pinky tip full in his bottle
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:33 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I do not pray however I will keep him and you in my thoughts.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• mine were on my lips docs meds did not work read up on this
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:34 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I will pray.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:38 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Just said a prayer for your baby..
    tisha78

Answer by tisha78 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I will say a prayer for Ethan. Hope he feels better soon.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I pray that the good Lord will make Ethan feel better very soon, also.
    CoffeeBean01

Answer by CoffeeBean01 at 12:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I will pray for Ethan. I have been through something like that with my dd and it was torture. It even affected her feeding. She was miserable.

Poor little guy. I will definitely keep him in my prayers.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2009