American Bull Dogs

Does anyone have one??
We just adopted one, and she is the sweetest girl! She is 6 months old.

I just wanted to see how they acted when/if you were pregnant, or if you had a new baby or something like that. We have two children already, and she is great with them so far. I'm not super worried, but I just want to know what to watch for? She seems to be a girls dog. She is always checking up on me and following me more than my DH.

Thanks ladies :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pets

• Don't have one but have experience with it. Just keep her socialized with all genders and ages as well as other animals. Any sign of aggression or territorialness (pretty sure that isn't a word) jump on top of it! best of luck with your new sweetie
    shanny35

Answer by shanny35 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• American bulldogs are wonderful - Just make sure she gets doggie school ( puppy school) - she is not too old to enter a puppy basics -  My dogs went to PUPPY 1 and Puppy 2 classes -

For here age and size they may have special groups for older or larger pups...

MOST place will have a few groups to join at about 10.00 per class.

Also, here is a Bullie Expert -  Ask the Experts at All Experts

see here:    Many kinds of bullies   ( q and a )..

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Bulldogs-2360/indexExp_100491.htm

nuvetmarie

Answer by nuvetmarie at 7:20 AM on Aug. 3, 2009