When did you quit putting your kid in a stroller?

My son is 3 and i'm pregnant and i'm not sure what route to go with the whole stroller deal. So i'd like ur input pleasse.

heartfrommyson

Asked by heartfrommyson at 11:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• You do whatever works for you. If he will ride in it, and it makes it easier on you...then by all means DO IT!

there are no rules mom! ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:44 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• my dd refused to sit in one after about 13 months old (when she started walking)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• exactly lol i wish my dd would ride in one b/c i'm due any day now and a double stroller would be soooooo much easier on me since i'm a sahm and run errands by myself all the time
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My son is 4 and I still put his butt in a stroller if I go somewhere where I know we will be walking or standing for long periods. My legs get tired so I know his will too and I can't carry 47lbs around.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 11:47 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Oh I ment to say as well, that my dd will be 4 in a few weeks and I still use one. Especially at the mall...I cant shop with her running around and worried she will get away from me.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I have a 1 and 4 year old and the double stroller was a lifesaver for me LOL...I also have a single one for when we go places that she will want to run around....I agree whatever works for you...
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 11:48 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Thank you guys, just what I wanted to hear! :)
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• My 3yo stopped using one on short trips/walks when she was 2 1/2 and hasn't used one at all since she turned 3 (a few months ago). I even took the stroller out of the car because we haven't touched it in months.
    My other kids used strollers until they were about 3.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:51 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I have a 6 month old and one turning 3. I got one of those sit and stand ones and I love it.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 12:06 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I stopped using a stroller with my oldest when he was a bit over 2, around the time i found out i was expecting again
    youngmum1234

Answer by youngmum1234 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2009