Has anyone sold for www.thirtyonegifts.com?

If so how did it go for you? Are people really buying their products right now? Is it something that is worth your while? Any info on this one company appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• My sister sells 31 and she is doing pretty good with it
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• Also if you haven't heard of it take a look at the site and give me some feedback. Would you buy these products for yourself?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I had not heard of them before now. I took a look at the products and they would be something I would purchase. It also looks like you could have a large range of buyers. Good luck.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 8:15 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I personally havent had any experience with it. I flipped through a catalog and wasn't impressed in the least. I didn't like their taste. But I am working from home but I do not sell anything. If you are looking to work at home check out my site www.workathomeunited.com/heathers and see what you think. We have an excellent rating with the BBB and have been listed in the Inc. 500 magazine. You will have your own website, that the company pays for, free training and a free personal mentor to help you reach your financial goals. It was the best decision I made. I am an Independent Marketing Executive that partnered with an International Health and Wellness Company.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I haven't seen that company. I just went & cked out the website. I'm always intersted. Ummm..not something I wld buy though. I wasn't too impressed & didn't see a WOW factor.

There start up cost is low though. Same as ours with Scentsy. $99.00 is actually pretty decent. But I think they need more of a WOW factor. I see there incomes listed. Ummm...one hd 282 in her team size and is only making $2880.00/mth...... We actually do that with a lot smaller team size. I haven't seen them around but maybe in time.

If your looking around, also look at www.scentsy.com/6401 - this is where I went. I love it alot. And we are all doing pretty well also. Good luck if your looking. But I do know from experience - if you want to make money with anything it DOES require work.. Those that work it will make the money!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 11:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Hmmm, I liked the baskets but I'm not willing to pay that much for a lot of their stuff. I'm a total cheapskate, and I honestly think I could get similar things from e-bay or local shops for less. Price is a HUGE thing for me.

Also, I'm not a Scentsy rep, but I LOOOOVE Scentsy. If I were to sign up with any company it would be them. They have awesome products and they're not expensive.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 3:23 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Hi. I am in Northeast GA and just signed up with Thirty-One a couple of months ago. $99 to start-up. My 1st party I sold $599, commission check was $153. Party lasted about 2 1/2 hours, which is pretty long but I think it was because it was my 1st. Basically made my money back for my start-up kit in the 1st party. I love it! It is a faith-based company (one of the things that really interested me). I love the company, the people, the products! I have web party that I am putting together now. A baby shower around the corner and others. Very excited about this opportunity! If you are interested I would love to talk to you about it.
    Michelles31

Answer by Michelles31 at 1:24 AM on Aug. 20, 2009