how amazing.....is it the same for u?

i'm 20 weeks pregnant and this is my first pregnancy.....anywayz i've been feeling my little one move these past couple of weeks...but for the last hour while i've been sitting at the computer...it's being doing somersoults and kicks like crazy......anyways it feels so good and amazaing......

fay101

Asked by fay101 at 11:53 PM on Aug. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is a wonderful feeling. I even enjoyed it at 38 weeks when she ran out of room and would stick her foot out right under my rib.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• it's the best feeling ever to know your baby is doing well... but wait until it gets bigger you'll want him/her to stop moving sometimes b/c it can get painful... i'm due any day now & my baby is so big it hurts when he moves sometimes GL i hope all goes well for you
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:56 PM on Aug. 2, 2009

• definetly amazing.. and there arent any words to really describe it..
    when the baby gets bigger, u can see it move! (well i could)
    and i video-taped it with my camera, him bouncing around in my belly and it looks soo crazy, but now its great to have it. my son is 6 months old and when hes old enough to understand i can show him the video of him moving around in my belly.. its just.. awesome.

so take lots of pics and stuff! i think itd be awesome to see ME moving around in my mommas belly!
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yes it is amazing. when I dont feel my LO kick for a while I get worried and when I finally do its like a sign of relief. Its truly beautiful.

I also think its funny because we can finally feel the kicks on the surface and hubby is always extra anxious and puts his hand on my tummy right away. LOL he has told me that he puts his hand on my belly when im sleeping and talks to my belly so him and his son can have private boy time...LOL its so cute
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:02 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• omg Dom thats adorable!!

oh &btw fay i forgot - i tell everyone this.. once the baby starts moving, its easy to get worried if they have a lazyday.. so i rented one of those heartbeat machines (a fetal doppler) so i could hear his heartbeat whenever i wanted to.. u can get them at heartbeatsathome.com and i loved it
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 12:05 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes it was amazing to feel those first movements as well for me too! Enjoy them! Now at 39 weeks I could cry when my son kicks because it hurts to bad. Lol
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• That's one huge thing you will miss when you aren't pregnant anymore :( But they do get pretty awful later on. I can remember my kids beating the ever-living crap out of me when I was trying to sleep or waking me up in the middle of the night.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 12:43 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It is a beautiful feeling isnt it? knowing that you got a little person in there just chilling lol... God is miraculous god isn't he!!!!
    DesignDiva21

Answer by DesignDiva21 at 1:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Oh, I miss that! I used to read before bed, and I'd have the book or magazine resting on my belly while laying in bed, and my son would always kick it. We'd get into a game of me jabbing at him, and him poking back. It was so sweet, those moments that were just ours, ya know? Enjoy it now, before it's in your ribs, or against your bladder! I swear, my son would nuzzle his face against my bladder.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I remember when I was preggo with my DD and I'd poke at my belly so that she would poke back, my DH would get made at me. I also loved watching my belly move towards the end. I'd sit on the sofa and just stare at my belly. My DD is 5 yrs. old now and I'm expecting #2. I'm 14 wks 2 days preggo and I can already feel it moving. It started doing the happy dance after I ate lunch. I mentioned it to my DD and my DH. My DD comes over and puts her hand on my belly. I had to tell her that the baby was too small for her to feel it on the outside.
    MOM2JEM

Answer by MOM2JEM at 12:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2009