dont you ever wish you could go back in time to when you were little?

growing up sucks! i dont wanna! everything seemed so much more fun when i was 13!

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 12:01 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol nah, my childhood was great and my brother wasn't a douche bag then but i enjoy being a mom... but sometimes it would be great to not have to pay bills and stuff lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:02 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i dont know, when i was 13 i used to watch things like strongbad and think it was hilarious.... i tried to the other day and it wasnt funny anymore... =/
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:05 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i never watched alot of tv, i was my brother's shadow, always playing baseball... we were close until he got married to the mega bitch
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I wanted to get older so bad when I was 13 cuz I was sick of not being able to do anything. If I did go back in time, I'd wanna be 9 months old again. Feed me, change me, give me a bath, put me to bed!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• yeah i'm just feeling nostalgic for the old days :] sorry about your brother, i've had family like that. my uncle's wife told my aunt (and meant it for our family) that if we try to shut her out she'll take him away from all of us...
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:10 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• lol yeah i feel that way more so now that i have a child of my own!
    life seems so easy you know..
    i even miss living at home with my parents, having meals cooked for me, laundry done, etc..
    freedom in general!
    and it kills ya cus at the time im sure we really thought we had some problems haha
    but yea its always nice to think of it!
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 12:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• when i was like... 13 maybe 14, i remember telling my dad that i wanted to go back to being 5 so people could pick out my clothes and i could have nap times, and my dad said that he'd go back to being 24 when life was a constant party... :]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i miss my bubba but he has to mind the mega bitch or she'll threaten him with the kids again.... that's where your uncle & my brother need some balls but like i said she threatens him with not seeing his kids, i hate her
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• hugs im sorry josiesmommy!

pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:15 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• thanks.. but after this many years we just ignore her lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:16 AM on Aug. 3, 2009