Why havent I found me my "Mr. Right" ? I need help ladies.

Ok, so I am tired of dating. I have done the online thing, the club thing, and whatever else there is to find "Mr. Right" I been myself all the time, I dont need to be a fake person, I am who I am and for some damn reason men run. I have very bad luck with relationships and dating. I have been told I am very pretty and had so many compliments and no complaints at all! HONEST! I am very picky I do admit, but every date that I have been on, men say they like me and at the end they run with some lame old excuse. (I still love her, well I got a lot going on, blah blah crap.) I am a very funny, good sence of humor, loving, caring, silly person. And when I do find a guy that really talks to me, he works too much and its hard for him to keep a relationship. WTF?! (sorry I am a little upset) Well I dont really have a question here but Ladies, throw me whatever advice you got please. I am tired of trying to look for him.

dha8718

Asked by dha8718 at 12:25 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you approaching them? All women want the man to approach them first, but if a woman knows what she wants, sometimes approaching the man is the best way to get it... If you've tried that, maybe you seem desperate when you do it. When you go out, wear less jewelry, makeup, revealing clothes. Like if you show cleavage (not too much), dont show leg too. Or if u show leg, no cleavage, it's classy and doesnt scream..Take me now!!!! Guys can sense that you're looking. The idea is to be casual in conversation, not inquiring. Like instead of asking, where do you work? Ask: " You look like you worked hard at your job today". or something along them lines. Sit at the bar, make conversation with the guy next to you, about his drink, his shirt, why he's so quiet, etc. Smile, but dont lean in always, it makes you look too interested, guys like the chase. You got his attention, now keep it by making him work a little, not too much, for u
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• i hear ya. know what u mean. but it always comes when your not looking for it. like, the minute you stop trying to find mr. right - is when your going to find him. if you havent found him yet, it just means its not the right time yet. so just do things to better your life, like go back to school or join the gym or take up a new hobbie, whatever it is .. and then youll meet him when the time is right. maybe you need to go some new places also. maybe hes not online or at the club. theres lots of other places to meet guys. GL
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:33 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• the only advice i have is to stop looking! once you stop looking that is when you will find someone! its murphy's law, if it can go wrong it will ;]
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:33 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Stop looking. Just do what you do && be you, he will find you. Go out to have fun, not to look for a man. And if you do go looking for a man, go to a place that you enjoy going to && try to meet someone there. Most men that you find in clubs or bars aren't looking for a serious relationship, they're looking for a piece of ass.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I agree with some of the others, just stop looking. He'll come around when you least expect it.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:49 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I am tired of trying to look for him.

That is your problem you are looking for him. Live you life be a whole person on your own. You don't need a man. Right now you are probably putting off a desperate vibe and men run when they sense it. Your Mr. Right could be someone right under your nose now or he could be out there and you meet him in a few years.

I gave up dating at 22 was sick of the game. Did not date for nearly 3 years was asked out all the time but decided I was going to just concentrate on being the best me I could be and have some fun. I met my husband having fun in New Zealand. He was another American staying at the same place I was. We met and I knew right away. I played it cool and let him pursue me. Within three days we were inseperable. I even stayed in New Zealand an additional 4 months to be with him. We got married right before coming home. I let love find me instead of forcing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Stop looking for him. It's like the watched pot that never boils.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:38 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Stop looking, do your own thing and out of no where he WILL show up....very same thing happened to me, i focused on trying to find a man and the secret was to focus on me and just do my thing the way i wanted not even worrying about a man to pu tin the picture
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 1:48 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• If your looking places like clubs, thats one major problem right there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I agree stop looking thats when it hapened to me,honest it was amazing,I didnt even want a relationship when mr right came into my life I was just dating a bunch of fun guys nothing serious and the day I met him I told my bestfriend that I was going to marry him and here we are almost 9 years later,while your waiting for my right to show up why not have fun with mr right now lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Aug. 3, 2009