sex with my husband

okay we had a baby a month ago and today i went out and bought all new sexy bras and thongs well i dont know how to bring up the fact of i want sex i mean i always just said lets go but because this will our first time after the baby i want to make it speacial but not cheesy so any ideas.....

RIP.Caleb

Asked by RIP.Caleb at 12:41 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• After dinner, go in your room and kinda lay there in nothing but a sexy little outfit. Call to him and when he comes in, I'm pretty sure he'll get the idea. Maybe put on some soft music and light some candles.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 12:47 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• DAMN... men like cheesy! I wouldn't worry I am sure he will be so happy, that he won't even care about the circumstances. LOL
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:48 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• haha thanks girls
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 12:49 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• You might also want to get some lube; for the first few months after having my baby, I was really really dry and it hurt but lube helped a lot.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 12:50 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Be like the tennis shoe, and JUST DO IT!!!!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• awww... i think this is so cute!!! When you two lay down in bed( hopefully he's not tired) just get on top and start kissing him slowly and passionately... work your way to his ear and whisper " I wanna go for a ride" or something really sexy that will get him going. good luck and fun!!!
    DesignDiva21

Answer by DesignDiva21 at 12:55 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• to add to design diva, you could also say"cowgirl has the blues for her cowboy" cheesy as hell but i promise hee hee it will work and the pp is right-men loooove cheesy when it comes to sex
    on another note, I do understand wanting it to be special as you just had a baby-the physical manifestation of how much you love him. You can always just look at him take his hand and say" I thought you made my life complete, but now I see that what made US complete is the beautiful baby we created together. I love you and would love nothing more than to have you make love to me , right now". Not exactly what I said to my SO a couple months ago, but close and he loved it. Because it was from my heart. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:02 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• umm arent you suppoed to wait six weeks to have sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• OMG LOL I think its a li ttle 2 early but you have to do whats works for you good luck !.........dont be superise if he shy away????
    worriedy

Answer by worriedy at 12:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009

• u need to be CAREFUL. when we first had sex after the baby, i was really excited and ended up hurting pretty bad after. things are different in there right now, so make sure u start off really slow...
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 2:28 PM on Aug. 3, 2009