Did you have a good Sunday?

I woke up and shook the ugly off at noon. I was just feeling blah with the heat. My son had been asking me to bar-b-que and we did, I taught him how to "man" the grill. We forgot hamburger buns and we went on a quick trip alone (minus grandma) and we talked, I bought him a toy and it was just the two of us. My brother and his GF came from nextdoor because they couldn't believe we wre BBQing, they ate and we talked for a long time and played a game called "Name a store, song, fruit that starts with the letter A,B,C, etc. we laughed and had a great time. How was your evening?

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 1:53 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Great we had a fun day at the lake with our kids, and a friend and her kids, then we went to her house for grilled chicken and corn on the cob for dinner. It was a wonderful Sunday.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:30 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I just kissed my kids goodbye. A bittersweet moment. They are going to Panama City, Fl with mom mother and sister and I am happy but sad. I wanted to go but I have to have surgery this week and couldn't. But at least they get to have a vacation this year I was afraid they weren't going to get to go anywhere because we just don't have the money. But I get to sleep in. Yeah!!
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:59 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• not as fun
    woke up at noon to DeMario (hubby) making blueberry pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Sooo good might I add

Then took our time got in the shower and went to Lane Bryant to see if they carried my huge bra cup size and they did but i had to order it, which was a downer, and I was all emotional cuz Im preg and just want a comfy bra with out having to go the extra mile to get one

then droppef DeMario off at work and have been talking to my mom all day and went on a 45 minute walk and readt american baby magazine cuz I was bored...now im on cafemom
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:00 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• It was alright, pretty uneventful. We've had family in from out of town all week and they left this morning so the house has been pretty quiet! I've spent most of the day thinking about how a year ago today I was going into labor! My baby will be a year old tomorrow!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:02 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• it was good. Spent some time with family and am now relaxing alone.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:03 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm not sure. It was nice. Got a long nap while my boyfriend got up with our son, but then woke up feeling really ill, then they boys went to granny's and I stayed home and got a little bit of time to myself, which is rare and nice, but then I got a migrane and started spotting, and realized I missed an assignment for school, and now I have insomnia, and i got nothing done, so im not quite sure and I just hope tomorrow is better so i guess not.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 2:12 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I found out today that my son flipped his 4 wheeler, he did not tell me about it, he knew I would be very upset about it. He wasn't hurt, thank god for that! But I have told him not to ride it without an adult with him. Other then that, I had a good Sunday.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:18 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Yes! My friend called me this morning to tell me she had gotten Blue October tickets and that we're going on Thursday. Then I took the kids to my parents' house and had a nice meal with them and caught up a bit. I also went and found a great swimsuit for our vacation and it's flattering. Came home and my husband was already home. Put the kids to bed and have been playing online and chatting with him while he does paperwork on his computer.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:57 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Good other than the fact that my friends daughter stole from me then lyed to me and her grandmother about it, then come to find out she lied to my son about it.(She stole a ring that my sister gave me a loooooooooong time ago.) She told grandma that she found it in the parking lot, she told my son that her dad gave it to her, she lied to me and said she found it in the ground(BULL PUCKEY! That ring doesn't leave the bathroom vanity unless it's on my finger! THEN she mouthed off to the Sunday school teacher! I'm still pissed! I have to babysit her after school today! UGH! Not sure if I want to ever babysit her again!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 6:37 AM on Aug. 3, 2009