What should I do with my life?

I want to make it big. But...How?

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 1:56 AM on Aug. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• be a porn star!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• the only person that can tell you what to do with your life is you!
    You can do anything you want to, the world has SO many good things if you just grab it by the balls and go for it.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 1:57 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Get an education would be the first thing to do. There is always going to be the need for surgeons, this is what I would suggest. At least nursing if you can't be a doctor.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:58 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• Did you ever read the parable of the ten virgins in the Bible well then do
    meagain_age55

Answer by meagain_age55 at 4:25 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• marry a rich man. he will feed you well. you will be bigger than u ever thought u could be.
    mudgirl

Answer by mudgirl at 6:28 AM on Aug. 3, 2009

• I'm in the same boat girl. I don't know what I want to do, but I want to be fulfilled. I'm starting my first quarter at Tech school this Fall to fulfill my core requirements before I can move on to a university. All I know is that I'm going to start at the bottom, try many things and see what clicks. I love art, so I want to do something creative. Think about what you love doing, and see what career choices you may have. And don't give up and don't listen to any negative feedback.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 8:27 AM on Aug. 3, 2009